School Advising Offices

At the time of admission to UCI every undergraduate student is assigned to the school or program that offers the student’s selected major. Students who have indicated “Undergraduate/Undeclared” as a major on their UC Application for Admission receive assistance from Undergraduate/Undeclared Advising Program in the Division of Undergraduate Education until they select an academic major.

Below is a list of each academic advising office at UCI. Students should talk to an academic advisor for their major, for the school to which they are assigned, or to the Undergraduate/Undeclared Advising Program.

School/ProgramLive ChatEmail
Biological SciencesBio ChatSee website
Campuswide Honors
HumanitiesHumanities ChatEmail form
Information & Computer SciencesICS
Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical SciencesPharm Sci
Physical SciencesPhysical Sciences
Public HealthPublic Health
Social Sciencessee
Undergraduate/UndeclaredU/U Live ChatSee website


Not sure which school or program your major is advised by?

To find which school your major is a part of, you can use the UCI Catalogue:

  1. Access the UCI Catalogue’s list of majors
  2. Find your major and click on it
  3. Look at the links just above the major name to find your school (see screenshot to the right)